Healthy minds enable individuals to reach their full potential. Businesses can promote employee well-being by helping employees to manage stress and build stronger connections within the workplace and within their communities.
Workplace Trauma-Informed Tips
- Implement policies such as flex-time that create healthier families and more productive employees
- Educate on and train managers in trauma-informed care principles
- Use corporate-sponsored events to inform employees about community services that can support their well-being
- Schedule team building opportunities
- Focus on organizational training and development
- Take a 5 - 10 minute break to de-stress by walking outside or sitting quietly and being present
- Introduce yourself to someone you have seen before but have not formally met
- Share a meal or grab coffee with a co-worker
- Decorate or organize your working space to accommodate your individual needs
Download the white paper for more information on how connections matter in the Workplace.