Healthy minds enable individuals to reach their full potential. Businesses can promote employee well-being by helping employees manage stress and build stronger connections within the workplace and the community.
• Implement policies such as flex-time that create healthier families and more productive employees
• Train managers on trauma-informed care principles
• Use corporate-sponsored events to inform employees about community services that can support their well-being
• Focus on Training and Development
• Take a 5-minute break to de-stress by walking outside or sitting quietly and being present
• Introduce yourself to someone you’ve seen before but haven’t formally met
• Share a meal or grab coffee with a coworker